Sunday, September 19, 2010

So I feel like I don't update this enough...

By which I mean that I often have blog ideas, but then I get too lazy to write them up and/or they percolate in my head but don't ever make it to this blog because I realize that what has bubbled around in my brain actually makes veeeeery little sense when I try and articulate it.

But then, on a friend's blog, I found this! Topics! For 30 days!

They're sort of random and esoteric and therefore interesting and yet still not the adult version of reading a survey on Livejournal. Wooo.

So without further ado, the challenge:
1. Your current relationship - if single, discuss how single life is.
2. Where you'd like to be in 10 years.
3. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
4. Your views on religion.
5. A time you thought about ending your own life.
6. Write 30 interesting facts about yourself.
7. Your zodiac sign, and if you think it fits your personality.
8. A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
9. How you hope your future will be like.
10. Discuss your first love and first kiss.
11. Put your iPod on shuffle, and write 10 songs that pop up. Without cheating.
12. Bullet-point your whole day.
13. Somewhere you'd like to move or visit.
14. Your earliest memory.
15. Your favorite blogs (I stole this from someone on Tumblr, which admittedly is a little more blog-community-centric, but let's be real, I do a lot of reading inanely on the internet).
16. Your views on mainstream music.
17. Your highs and lows of this past year.
18. Your beliefs.
19. Disrespecting your parents.
20. How important you think education is.
21. One of your favorite TV shows.
22. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
23. Give 5 pictures of guys who are famous and who you find attractive?
24. Your favorite movie and what it's about.
25. Someone who fascinates you and why.
26. What kind of person attracts you.
27. A problem that you have had.
28. Something that you miss.
29. Goals for the next 30 days.
30. Your highs and lows of this month.

READYGO, creative juices/intellectual curiosity/inane blathering about my life (listen it's a blog, these things, they happen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment