Saturday, June 11, 2011

and so it is, just like you said it would be

30 Day Challenge: Things you want to say to an ex.

It's just...

I miss you. Not as my boyfriend, but just as you. Being in my life. I miss us as we were, but more than that I miss an us I'm not sure really ever was - I miss us as we could have been, I guess.

It's just. It's strange. It's too weird and it's too hard and it's all too far gone but... god I wish there was a way to start over.

It sucks knowing there's not a way back from this, and it sucks even more that just when I think I don't care I'm reminded that that's not exactly true - it creeps in without my being able to stop it, which I hate, but there it is.

...I could go on, but I'll stop, I think. Honesty was never really my style.



No comments:

Post a Comment