...I have to admit, the premise of this, though easy at first, now seems vaguely like the nightly reports I have to send to my boss at work, which is to say mostly unappealing.
Also I'm cheating, because I definitely won't get to this before the end of my day.
30 Day Challenge: Bullet your whole day
- Woke up before alarm because it's too damn hot in my room
- Went back to sleep for all of 20 minutes
- Woke up again 20 minutes later even unhappier about the heat
- Showered, dressed, makeup'd
- Bought coffee at deli
- Waited for fucking ever for the select bus
- Arrived late to work because of waiting forever & balls traffic on 2nd ave.
- Worked, waited many tables
- Broke plate at work, cut open finger on aforementioned broken plate
- Worked more
- Learned good news about a friend, was pleased to learn I was actually excited for her rather than pissy and jealous (AHA! maturity! i'm growing some!)
- Finished working, ordered food
- Bus home, ate food
- Reviewed where I was in 30 day challenge, saw this, saw tomorrow's and got a little concerned
- Was annoyed to learn that my cell phone isn't sending texts (wtf, cell phone)
- Short nap
- Drankin/reunion with favorites!
...On second thought, this was slightly less annoying than my nightly reports. On the other hand, it was also a complete waste of my time and that of anybody who read it. Thank you aaaand goodnight.