Thursday, July 1, 2010

Reasons I know my brain may actually BE melting:

Further thoughts on my life as of late in a minute, but for now -
Everytime there is a temperature swing of more than 15 degrees, my allergies go totally haywire and can't take it. I have come to accept this as fact, even though it annoys the living shit out of me. So this morning, dressing to go to the gym (where I haven't been in over a week... whoops), I sneezed, pulling something out of the laundry basket in my closet.

The laundry basket is situated flush against the wall, near the door-frame (oh heyyy, walk-in). Upon sneezing, my forehead made very strong, very rapid contact with the door-frame. I'm pretty sure that in about an hour, I'll be sporting an adorable goose-egg bruise on my head.

My life is a shambles.

Oh right, and Happy Canada Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment